Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What's in a name....

So I bet you're wondering about the address/name of my blog?! If you are , read on...if not read anyway!
I drive a Buick. An Enclave to be exact. I love my car. I love her! Yes it's a she....I don't know why she's a she and not a "he", but that's neither here nor there. When I first saw it on the lot I was like "ooooh this is nice". And then I saw the Buick emblem. Uh no. No way in hell was I driving a Buick. The average age of those that own Buicks is like 65. NOT that I'm making fun of a 65 yr old bc 60 is like the new 40! But I was like no. My hubby and brother were with me and rolled their eyes at me and with the salesman. Long story short, we bought the car. It was a good deal and never did I think I'd drive such a nice car. But man, the crap many people gave me and still give me over driving a Buick. It's ok though...I'm a jokester so if I dish it, I've gotta take it! Btw, I even convinced one of my oldest and dearest friends to get one! And she freakin loves it!!

Like most busy moms, I'm in my car A LOT! They being said, in all my chauffeuring and errand running, I have a lot of "window time". I get my best thoughts driving. I don't know why but I just do. So that's why I named my blog "blogginginmybuick"! I think it's catchy and different! 

No comments:

Post a Comment