Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Can I get an AMEN!!

Whyyyyyy??!! Anyone else?! My older 2 tell me sometimes that I scare them! I don't know how to feel about that? Happy? Sad? It usually happens when we're in Kohl's or Michael's. I have lost it on them in those 2 stores more than any other! What the hell? 

How about you? When/where do your kids go cray on you? Oh and if your answer is "they really don't" or "mine are well behaved in public", you're not allowed to read my blog anymore! Ha!! Kidding...kinda.

1 comment:

  1. Exactly!!! Why do kids do this...wait until you lose it on them before they obey!! I think they are conditioned to it though. But it's a tough cycle to break. My little one obeys right away when I raise my voice! So now we're working on the Mommy-is-even-scarier-when-she's-whispering lesson!! As far as places go, my almost 2yr old's favourite place to act out is (of course) church!! I will never again take her into a church business meeting! Perhaps it was past time for a nap, or possibly the over abundance of crackers in the nursery, but the kid started up with the whiny cry then rolled under the pews, just out of snatching reach. SO embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete